Four committees were formed comprised of JSF members and an elected chairperson from the board of directors. The four committees meet regularly and are expected to manage and develop the work of the Jordan Strategy Forum. The CEO and the executive team support the four committees with decisions and recommendations and make sure they comply with the JSF’s policy. Committee memberships are voluntary positions offered to members who wish to contribute to the success of JSF. Seats on the committees may be offered to non-members with experience.
General duties and responsibilities of a committee member:
- Attending committee meetings.
- Review and update the committee's work program.
- Contribute to the success of the committee by providing experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- Provide advice and guidance to the CEO and employees during the implementation of the activity.
- Support the CEO and staff as needed during any activity.
Governance & Audit Committee
The Governance and Audit Committee provides independent assistance in overseeing the accuracy and integrity of the Jordan Mathematical Strategies Forum data and budget compliance, and well as ensure adherence to the Jordan Strategy Forum's well-established financial and operational policies and procedures.